- World Oceans Day – June 8
In honor of World Oceans Day we are celebrating with a series of lesson plans that center on marine studies and the wonders of our oceans.Follow the links below to the lessons.
- Available lessons
- Bioluminescent organisms (K-4 & 5-8)
- Orcas (K-4 & 5-8)
- Echolocation (K-4 & 5-8)
- Fresh water vs. salt water (K-4 & 5-8)
- Jellyfish (K-4 & 5-8)
- How are coral reefs beneficial to marine ecosystems (K-4 & 5-8)
- What is an ROV? (K-4 & 5-8)
- Why are starfish unique? (K-4 & 5-8)
- Why is Casper a new species? (K-4 & 5-8)
- How do we make water drinkable (HS)
- All About Oceans scavenger hunt
Teach online search skills with this fun online scavenger hunt – ready for you to use with your students.
- Bing has answers
You and your students will find educational tools all in one place, including a calculator, conversion tool, dictionary, and more. These quick links are quite helpful for research and studying.