This is a place devoted to giving you deeper insight
into the news, trends, people and technology behind Bing.
At Bing, we are obsessed with great imagery. Our team pores over thousands of photos to deliver you that one special homepage image that showcases the world from a new perspective. From underwater mangroves to Himalayan mountain ranges, you were able to traverse the planet on the homepage in 2013. With that in mind, we thought it would be interesting to end the year highlighting the top ten most popular homepages based on your interaction.
10. Aerial view of Gardens by the Bay and the Super Trees, Singapore City, Singapore (© SIME / eStock Photo)
9. Charco de los Ciclos (also known as “Green Lagoon”) on Lanzarote, Canary Islands, Spain (© Marco Pavan/4Corners)
8. New Croton Dam in Croton, New York (© Greg Miller/Gallery Stock)
7. Mount Shasta, California (© Nagesh Mahadev)
6. Boats and people relax on a sandbar, Kaneohe Bay, Oahu, Hawaii (© Ron Dahlquist/Getty Images)
5. Mangrove seen from underwater, Aldabra, Seychelles (© Expeditieteam Aldabra/Foto Natura/Minden Pictures)
4. North Avenue Beach on Lake Michigan, Chicago (© Luiz Felipe Castro/Getty Images)
3. Aerial view near Ocean Drive in Newport, Rhode Island (© Massimo Borchi/4Corners)
2. Fly Geyser near Black Rock Desert , Nevada (© Ropelato Photography/Getty Images)
1. Lulworth Cove along Jurassic Coast, England (© SIME/eStock Photo)
To enjoy these images directly on your desktop, feel free to download them by clicking here. Here’s to another 365 homepage images coming your way in 2014!
- The Bing Homepage Team
© 2013 Microsoft