- February 1 - 5: STEM Week
In honor of STEM week, Bing is providing a series of exciting lesson plans designed to expose students to potential careers that require a STEM area of study. Career options include an astronaut, inventor and video game creator.Follow the links below to the lessons.
- Available lessons
- Feb 2: Space exploration and the solar system (K-4 & 5-8)
- Feb 4: Calling all potential astronauts (K-4 & 5-8)
- Feb 9: Periodic table of elements (K-4 & 5-8)
- Feb 11: Multiplication and diplomacy at a pizza party (K-4 & 5-8)
- Feb 15: Solving real life problems using Faraday’s Law (HS)
- Feb 16: What would you build using Faraday’s Law? (K-4 & 5-8)
- Feb 18: Using binary numbers to create a computer program (K-4 & 5-8)
- Feb 23: Meteorologists rely on polynomials (K-4 & 5-8)
- Feb 25: Ever thought of creating a computer game? (K-4 & 5-8)
- Feb 29: Curious about what computer applications that use binary numbers? (HS)
- How many Bing Rewards credits have been donated to your school?
There was a problem. Please e-mail us.