- Earth Day - April 22
In honor of Earth Day, we are celebrating our great planet with a series of inspiring Bing lessons designed to expose students to the many ways we can have a positive impact on the earth.Follow the links below to the lessons.
- Available lessons
- April 5: Reducing eco-footprints (K-4 & 5-8)
- April 7: Green roof and its benefits (K-4 & 5-8)
- April 12: Cob homes (K-4 & 5-8)
- April 14-15: Green consumer goods (K-4, 5-8 & HS)
- April 19: Off-grid living and its pros and cons (K-4 & 5-8)
- April 21: How to go green with minor lifestyle adjustments? (K-4 & 5-8)
- April 26: Reducing greenhouse gas emissions (K-4 & 5-8)
- April 28-29: Alternative energy sources (K-4, 5-8 & HS)
- Earth Day scavenger hunt
Teach online search skills with this fun online scavenger hunt—ready for you to use with your students.
- IDC white paperIn a whitepaper (sponsored by Microsoft) titled Searching versus Finding: How Teachers Use Internet Search in K-12 Classrooms, published in February, 2016, IDC research found that:
- 63% of teachers using Bing in the Classroom believed it results in better learning outcomes
- 29% of students more likely to avoid distractions while performing Internet search
- 26% of students more likely to avoid using the Internet for inappropriate class time activities.