Plaza Del Rey Mobile Home Park
1225 Vienna Dr, Sunnyvale, CA 94089
- 11/27/2013Management in Plaza Del Rey is the worst one you could imagine. I have been living in the park for over 8 years and every time i have to deal with them it is a war. They are always right and Mr. G... More
Editorial review from Citysearch
- 7/11/2011When we moved here it was a great park - all senior citizens and now a few families.Quiet neighborhoods, management kept away but was there if you needed them, lots of rules most of them reasonabl... More
Management needs to be replaced
- 5/2/2010There is parking in the streets now, garbage sitting in car ports, musical instruments being played for hours.\r Management seems to concerned only about the WEST side park.\r I have lived for 10 ... More
going down hill fast
- 4/9/2008I used to live there for about 4 years then we sold the mobile home......this was the best thing that could have ever happened.The space rent......is a rip off!I'll never again pay space rent to l... More
CleanPlaceToLive - but to many strict park rules!
- 12/21/2007I've lived at PDR for nearly three years.I agree with the first reviewer: it's a great park.I have 1600sf for the same monthly price (between mortgage & space rent) as a one bedroom apartment and ... More
Clean, quiet, peaceful.Wonderful place to live.