continue the tradition as owners/operators of Casa Escobar Malibu. The Restaurant features a full bar with an extensive Tequila Collection, Beers from around the World and an unsurpassed, extensive Wine List. Enjoy a professionally mixed Margarita with your favorite Casa Escobar foods in our Main Dining Room, Beautiful Outdoor Patio or in Our Lounge. Seating and Dining is always available in our Bar. Executive chef: Enrique Coronel Dining Style: Casual Elegant Cross Street: Pacific Coast Highway Parking: Public Lot Public Transit: Metro Bus and Santa Monica Bus lines service Malibu.
- 5/31/2008I have been around mexican food...let me tell ya!This was the best I've had in years.Great service all around.I Can't recommend it enough.Great drinks Too!!! When are you going to open one in the ... More
Amazing food and service!!!
- 5/18/2008I have to say this, food was pretty awful for the price. I kid you not a reheated frozen mexican food\r would have been better. Wish we had eaten some place else. Horrible food & service. Obviosly... More
Avoid Eating Here!!
- 5/6/2008When Casa Escobar - Malibu, burned down a couple of years ago, we felt like we had lost a new friend.But Kathy and Russell Harvey didn't let a few cinders stop them for long.Last year, Casa Escoba... More
Bravo!Casa Escobar - Malibu is ""New and Improved""
- 4/15/2008I conducted a search on this here website for ""Sunday Brunch"" and found Casa Escobar in Malibu.Under ""Insider Tips"", it was described as having an all-you-can-eat buffet brunch every Sunday fr... More
Buffet NOT every Sunday, bland food
- 10/5/2007Casa Escobar Malibu is definitely one of the best mexican restaurants I have ever been to. I have been to many other mexican food restaurants in LA and in other cities, and I think nothing compare... More
The best mexican food restaurant in LA!!!!