Vagabond Inn Costa Mesa
3205 Harbor Blvd, Costa Mesa, CA 92626
- Oct 27, 2014 · I stayed because they are pet friendly and ended up staying elsewhere the next night my room was absolutely disgusting! Filthy from top to bottom. I got out of the shower and was drying my hair in... Full review
- Oct 27, 2014 · I enjoy staying at the Vagabond in Costa Mesa for several reasons.The location is freeway convenient and close to John Wayne Airport, Newport Beach and a short drive to Disneyland and other area a... Full review
Convenience, comfort and cool...
- Oct 05, 2014 · We needed somewhere near the airport and this was the cheapest on the night, $60, but even that felt like way too much. On arrival the hotel looked nice, but the experience went downhill quickly a... Full review
Dirty and shady
- Aug 17, 2014 · We had booked for 3 nights but checked out after one and that was one too many !!The carpet was filthy my feet got black just walking from bathroom- the curtains were falling down - the beds must ... Full review
AVOID this nasty dirty place
- Aug 14, 2014 · I stayed for nearly a month during the OC Fair.I have been doing this for they past several years.The management and staff are great. I travel alone most of the time, but I feel safe and know I ha... Full review
OC Fair time, this is the place to stay !