1650 S Harbor Blvd, Anaheim, CA 92802 · Disneyland Resort
(714) 772-0440 · Hotel Class:2 stars
Searching for rates...
See other rates
We couldn't find rates for these dates. Try different dates or call the hotel to check availability.
See other hotels in Anaheim
- Jun 12, 2014 · During my stay, all 3 stairways to my building were blocked.I had to walk to the adjoining building to use the closest stairs to get to & from my room.Not only was this inconvenient but it seems l... Full review
All stairways blocked in building.
- Jun 11, 2014 · Staff at check in were nice, but the ones at check out were somewhat rude. Location to Disneyland is great. Room seemed and felt dirty. Virtually no parking for guests, they even asked us to love ... Full review
Good location, not so clean hotel
- Jun 11, 2014 · horrible stay. Construction going on all the time. Old tea bags/condiments in room. Old air conditioner not working properly. Full review
- Jun 11, 2014 · We decided last minute to get a room for our Disneyland one day visit. We paid over $300 for two nights and a room with what felt like two double beds, each bed had 4 square pillows the size of co... Full review
Family vacation and first trip to Disneyland
- Jun 10, 2014 · I stayed here for 3 nights at the end of May. We had a weekend in disneyland so it was definitely convenient being a short walk away. I have an 18 month old daughter so, on the second day when she... Full review