1295 Coast Village Rd, Santa Barbara, CA 93108
(805) 969-7854 · Hotel Class:3 stars
Business CenterFitness CenterInternet AccessRestaurantSpaSwimming Pool ··
Searching for rates...
See other rates
We couldn't find rates for these dates. Try different dates or call the hotel to check availability.
See other hotels in Santa Barbara
- 11/17/2013I am so shocked that this beautiful place is noisier than a cheap motel. I just called the front desk. This is ridiculous! The staff are very nice but I can't sleep because I feel like I am at a b... More
Beautiful place but I can hear the neighbors through the walls and traffic outside, bring your earplugs!
- 11/15/2013Got a terrific deal from Travelzoo for a recent Wednesday night in Nov.After reading some of the negative reviews pleasantly surprised.The place is quirky but in a great way.Most certainly not you... More
Quirky Place with a funky charm
- 11/6/2013I was back again working in the area and love staying at this hotel, it is charming, friendly and great rooms. The local area is like a village and very friendly people with some fantastic cafes a... More
One of my favorites
- 11/4/2013The word charming perfectly describes the Montecito Inn.The staff was nice, the valets went out of their way to make sure bags, laptops, etc? were secure and delivered to our rooms. Room Roomier t... More
- 10/29/2013This is our second time staying here in 2013 due to weddings at the Four Seasons. The first time was a quicker trip, and we spent much less time at the hotel, so this last visit put more of a magn... More
Desperately needs a reboot, but the only "affordable" option in Montecito