BEST WESTERN PLUS John Jay Inn and Suites
cable and television with HBO®. Hotel guests are welcome to enjoy a free continental breakfast while reading their complimentary newspaper. Visitors are encouraged to take a dip in the outdoor pool and Jacuzzi after a long day of work. Other unique amenities include an exercise facility, business center and meeting facilities. The BEST WESTERN PLUS John Jay Inn & Suites is situated right off of Highway 14, offering easy access to the mall, restaurants, and businesses. Nearby businesses include Lockheed Martin, Boeing, Northrop Grumman, and Palmdale Regional Medical Center. For guests wanting to relax or enjoy the outdoor activities, we are only a short distance away from several golf courses, movie theatres, Mountain High Ski Resort, Antelope Valley Mall, National Soccer Center, and Six Flags Magic Mountain. For a pleasant and comfortable stay, make an online reservation today at the BEST WESTERN PLUS John Jay Inn & Suites in Palmdale, California!
- 11/10/2013We found this hotel to be noisy. The staff was very good overall, although after we had complained about 3 different problems, we felt awkard/uncomfortable the duration of our stay. Because of the... More
Stay in Lancaster
- 10/3/2013Overnight stay on the road back to Oregon was a good one at the John Jay Inn in Palmdale CA.Access to the hotel is a bit tricky with the road not allowing left turns coming out of the parking lot.... More
Nice hotel for the price
- 9/24/2013I called several hotels in the area before I realized there was a BW here. I only called ahead to see if rooms were available.They were, so I cam right over and had NO HASSLE checking in. Comfy be... More
It's a breeze!
- 8/24/2013I'm not a person who requires much, but when it's 104 degrees outside everyday and in the 90's at night, the one thing I need is constant air conditioning in my hotel room. The AC would NOT stay o... More
- 8/20/2013I had a King non smoking room.It was roomy and the bed was comfortable.The only thing that dings down the rating to 3 stars is the pool.Now if you're spending time at the pool in a Palmdale hotel,... More
OK but a few things not up to par