526 El Camino Real, Redwood City, CA 94063 · Oak Knoll
(650) 369-6736 · Hotel Class:2 stars
Searching for rates...
See other rates
We couldn't find rates for these dates. Try different dates or call the hotel to check availability.
See other hotels in Redwood City
- Dec 12, 2013 · As far as the accommodations they where good "IF" you can get this hotel at 49.99 a night, I believe if your paying 69.99 a night its to much. The room was clean, the beds comfortable, the tv chan... Full review
Who needs a alarm when you have a 5:15am train horn
- Aug 20, 2012 · This place is a dump. Hands down one of the most horrible places to stay. I suggest saving the money and just sleep in your car for the night ... even if your car is a Yugo. Wallpaper hanging off ... Full review
- Mar 16, 2012 · Hotwire dishonestly sells this one as a two star hotel.It's a one star on a good day, and don't be surprised if you get a bad day."Free internet" is nonexistent.They don't do wake-up calls, they t... Full review
Beware of Bargains
- Nov 28, 2011 · This is not the kind of place that is kid friendly or even grownup friendly.It is too close to the main rd and train.Not much parking.They do have a frig and microwave but no coffee maker.The bed ... Full review
Don't bring the kids
- Nov 20, 2011 · This place is very good for the price. The room is large. The bathroom was clean. Everything was working. The only problem was that I had to turn on six lamps to get adequate lighting. The cable T... Full review
Very good for the price