Best western plus riviera
15 El Camino Real, Menlo Park, CA 94025
Searching for rates...
See other rates
We couldn't find rates for these dates. Try different dates or call the hotel to check availability.
See other hotels in Menlo Park
- Jul 12, 2014 · I would probably not stay here again.The location was close to Stanford and the place was clean and staff was very nice. HOWEVER, the rooms were very small, bed not comfortable, and it was extreme... Full review
Good location near Stanford
- May 23, 2014 · Not really what was expecting considering 400 USD per night cost. For that cost, might as well stay at Westin Palo Alto, just down the road. The rooms are good and clean, but very noisy from the r... Full review
- May 14, 2014 · This hotel bordering Menlo Park/Palo Alto cities is nicely located next to the Stanford Court Shopping Mall (very upscale shopping) good restaurants and the Stanford University Hospital and Clinic... Full review
- May 11, 2014 · I had planned to stay at this hotel for 2 weeks, but left after 2 days.Clearly, Best Western is willing to label any dump "Plus"Like many of the hotels in the area, it is right on El Camino Real.I... Full review
There is no Plus to this place
- Apr 04, 2014 · I'm sure this is a supply & demand issue, but at $269 per night, I expected something more than a barely updated hotel from the 70's. Windows do not seem to be updated enough to keep out the train... Full review