Best western plus riviera
15 El Camino Real, Menlo Park, CA 94025
(650) 321-8772 · Hotel Class:3 stars
Searching for rates...
See other rates
We couldn't find rates for these dates. Try different dates or call the hotel to check availability.
See other hotels in Menlo Park
- May 23, 2014 · Not really what was expecting considering 400 USD per night cost. For that cost, might as well stay at Westin Palo Alto, just down the road. The rooms are good and clean, but very noisy from the r... Full review
- May 14, 2014 · This hotel bordering Menlo Park/Palo Alto cities is nicely located next to the Stanford Court Shopping Mall (very upscale shopping) good restaurants and the Stanford University Hospital and Clinic... Full review
- May 11, 2014 · I had planned to stay at this hotel for 2 weeks, but left after 2 days.Clearly, Best Western is willing to label any dump "Plus"Like many of the hotels in the area, it is right on El Camino Real.I... Full review
There is no Plus to this place
- Apr 04, 2014 · I'm sure this is a supply & demand issue, but at $269 per night, I expected something more than a barely updated hotel from the 70's. Windows do not seem to be updated enough to keep out the train... Full review
- Mar 31, 2014 · This motel is pleasant looking and has a great location near the campus but is very noisy and expensive.The staff are concerned and helpful, the breakfast mainly pre-packaged and with few healthy ... Full review
Convenient location, expensive noise