Courtyard Palo Alto Los Altos
over a 100MB Ethernet circuit to ensure that business travelers can stay up-to-date on their work with a fast connection. Our Palo Alto hotel's location is ideal, putting guests near Stanford University, Hewlett-Packard and SAP. We also boast easy access to US 101, I-280, CA-85, and both the Mineta San Jose International Airport and the San Francisco International Airport. We distinguish ourselves from other hotels in Palo Alto by surrounding guests with conveniences that make business and leisure travel easy. Travelers will enjoy getting ready for the day in one of our spacious guest rooms, featuring comfortable sitting areas, complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access and in-room coffee.
- Jun 10, 2014 · This is a really, really nice Courtyard by Marriott;I have stayed at countless of them around the country and this is easily one of the best.It's a nice facility with secure underground parking, a... Full review
One of the best Courtyard's Around
- May 27, 2014 · On our second visit to the Bay Area we sought an efficient, cost effective "suite" with Kitchenette. We were very pleased to have this Marriott suggested to us. The one bedroom suite, a bit tight ... Full review
Very hospitable mid-level suites hotel.
- May 18, 2014 · I looked very carefully for a Palo Alto hotel for business meetings.This happened to be a week when all hotels from SFO to San Jose were booked.But the Courtyard by Marriott on El Camino Real foun... Full review
Nice property with excellent service staff
- May 09, 2014 · In my experience a lot of the branch off marriott properties were a little more dated but the rooms were larger. This Marriott actually was quite a surprise. Aside from the u turn one must make wh... Full review
Trendy and updated
- May 06, 2014 · We have an office in Mountain View so this is a very convenient location.Normally I stay in Santa Clara because the Marriott there is a full service hotel.This time I decided to stay here and have... Full review
Sensible business hotel with everything you need