- Mon - Sun10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Panel TVs. There are 24 Taps, all major liquor brands as well as 25 Tequilas and a selection of premium Scotch. Along with patio seating out back, there are two pool tables, two ping pong tables, two dart boards and a full size sand volleyball court. Live Music Friday and Saturday Nights, Karaoke Wednesday Nights and Trivia Thursday Nights. The Sports Page is the "South Bay Swamp" for the San Francisco Bay Area Gator Club. Meet Gator fans at the Sports Page during Florida Gator Football and Basketball games.
Popular menu items
- Jul 13, 2014 · Great Sports Bar, lots of great beers on tap, tons of TV's, great wings, lots of outdoor space, volleyball going on. I stopped in here on a whim and I'm very excited to find an excuse to go back. Full review
- Jul 10, 2014 · Oh, I'm not sure why people like this place so much. Probably because it is Google's building 50, and people are too lazy to head anywhere further to find a drink, so they settle for this.The fact is, this place is just like any other grimey old pub, with a big back patio. I stumbled into their trivia night at some … Full review
- Jul 07, 2014 · Sports page is one of my favorite places to go to meet up with coworkers for a couple of drinks. It's very conveniently located next to a few IT companies that have a presence in Mountain View (Google, Microsoft, LinkedIn, etc), and that seems to make up a big portion of their clientele on weekdays. … Full review
- Jun 17, 2014 · The diviest of dive bars, this place is great for hanging out and relaxing after work. Stiffness of drinks definitely depends on which bartender you get. Food is .. Bar food. Where this place really sets itself apart is the backyard. Ok, ok, bars don't have backyards. But man does this place have an amazing … Full review
- Jun 05, 2014 · Came here after work to watch the first half of game 1 of the NBA Finals. Nice selection of beer on tap, BUT, I tried to order some Gordon Biersch and they were out, so we settled on some Fat Tire. Not a big deal, but worth a mention.Wasn't very hungry so didn't order any food, but the food on the menu and … Full review