- Mon - Sun10:00 AM - 2:00 AM
Panel TVs. There are 24 Taps, all major liquor brands as well as 25 Tequilas and a selection of premium Scotch. Along with patio seating out back, there are two pool tables, two ping pong tables, two dart boards and a full size sand volleyball court. Live Music Friday and Saturday Nights, Karaoke Wednesday Nights and Trivia Thursday Nights. The Sports Page is the "South Bay Swamp" for the San Francisco Bay Area Gator Club. Meet Gator fans at the Sports Page during Florida Gator Football and Basketball games.
Popular menu items
- 4/16/2014Came here for an event. Did not expect it to be the way it was. The food was okay and the drinks were average. The reason why I'm saying I'm a fan is the amount of activities they offer here. I'm going to list a few which are ping pong, beer pong, pool, AND BEACH VOLLEYBALL. All at a bar is pretty … More
- 4/14/2014Pros - beach volleyball outside, lots of TV's with sports on, wide variety of beer on tapCons - lint and dirt on my orange garnish on my beer, $10 debit card minimum or use ATM at $3.50 More
- 4/2/2014Bartenders super friendly decided to have a Pabst Blue Ribbon on tap with a Florentine Burger (spinach, blue cheese & bacon).Oven 10 TV screens in the bar area with a huge outdoor section. More
- 3/27/2014This is a pretty small bar with a nice crowd that makes you feel at home. I dig that I am not a fan of bars that try to make it so you have to get broken in if your not a regular. The bartender is really cool, seems to love what he does. I never thought a bartender was soo cool as soon as I did with this guy.I even … More
- 3/23/2014Has an outdoor diner for big groups and also a volleyball sand pit to play! Behind there is a pool table and area is placed near Google so, expect seeing a bunch of Googlers come by to have a good time. Bathroom seems to feel very cramped up when it is very busy (be wary for those who are claustrophobic). … More