- Mon - Sun10:00 AM - 2:00 AM
Panel TVs. There are 24 Taps, all major liquor brands as well as 25 Tequilas and a selection of premium Scotch. Along with patio seating out back, there are two pool tables, two ping pong tables, two dart boards and a full size sand volleyball court. Live Music Friday and Saturday Nights, Karaoke Wednesday Nights and Trivia Thursday Nights. The Sports Page is the "South Bay Swamp" for the San Francisco Bay Area Gator Club. Meet Gator fans at the Sports Page during Florida Gator Football and Basketball games.
Popular menu items
- 4/2/2014Bartenders super friendly decided to have a Pabst Blue Ribbon on tap with a Florentine Burger (spinach, blue cheese & bacon).Oven 10 TV screens in the bar area with a huge outdoor section. More
- 3/27/2014This is a pretty small bar with a nice crowd that makes you feel at home. I dig that I am not a fan of bars that try to make it so you have to get broken in if your not a regular. The bartender is really cool, seems to love what he does. I never thought a bartender was soo cool as soon as I did with this guy.I even … More
- 3/23/2014Has an outdoor diner for big groups and also a volleyball sand pit to play! Behind there is a pool table and area is placed near Google so, expect seeing a bunch of Googlers come by to have a good time. Bathroom seems to feel very cramped up when it is very busy (be wary for those who are claustrophobic). … More
- 2/14/2014pretty standard divey bar.decent selection of beers and lots of outdoor space to hanging out after work.fair amounts of stuff around for grabbing a bite afterwards or if you want to see a movie.if those don't appeal to you then you probably should make sure you have a ride or pace yourself.lots of bar snacks to … More
- 11/19/2013This is where i go for happy hour after a long day at work. Its your typical happy hour bar- the best thing is that they have a huge patio. Being outside after a long day instead of crowded in a dark bar is favourable. They have regular prices- expect to pay about $5/6 for a jack and coke. They have food- but its your … More