Pacific Victorian Bed and Breakfast
325 Alameda Ave, Half Moon Bay, CA 94019
(650) 712-3900 · Hotel Class:4 stars
Searching for rates...
See other rates
We couldn't find rates for these dates. Try different dates or call the hotel to check availability.
See other hotels in Half Moon Bay
- Nov 13, 2013 · We decided to have a romantic weekend as temporary empty nesters and after reading the reviews, chose the Pacific Victorian B&B. We were not disappointed. We had a late arrival (planned ahead), bu... Full review
We will be back
- Jun 25, 2013 · This is a wonderful bed and breakfast Inn...just 2 blocks off the ocean nestled in a residental area. Jeff & Lori, the owners, tend to your everyday needs making one feel at home away from home. T... Full review
Nice Bed & Breakfast Inn
- May 05, 2013 · Stayed 2 nights at this lovely b&b. The street that it is on is in two parts, so we ended up calling for directions after being on the wrong end. The house is about 2 blocks from the water. Instea... Full review
Sweet and rosy
- Feb 26, 2013 · Jeff and his wife (owners and Inn Keepers) really make this place special. Jeff goes above and beyond to make your stay special. The rooms are appointed very nicely and stays true to the victorian... Full review
Excellent Service and Property!
- Aug 20, 2012 · I stayed with my mother and aunt here at the end of June and we absolutely loved our time there.Jeffrey, our host, was very accommodating and entertaining and his culinary skills and presentation ... Full review
Everything you could want and more!