level of spice according to your taste. Just ask your server. From our delicious hot-and-sour soup to diligently prepared main dishes, we use the freshest ingredients to make sure we satisfy your appetite to the fullest.The flagship downtown Menlo Park venue employs relaxing cream-and-lilac walls covered with artistically painted Great Wall of China illustrations, and it utilizes two large areas to accommodate groups of all sizes. We compliment the décor with a comfortable waiting area and a full bar for your convenience.
Popular menu items
- 3/28/2014Very good food and always enjoy the service as well! More
- 2/6/2014They've been closed for remodeling for a while.Just called them to see if they're open but they're still CLOSED. More
- 12/15/2013Insane to call this the best chinese food ever.This is the remaining part of the larger Su Hong restaurant, which closed because people didn't like it. The takeout area is good for cheap, americanized dishes. The egg rolls are lip-smaking due to greasy flavor. If you're looking for the bland american version of egg foo young you might have grown up with, this is the spot! More
- 11/27/2013By far the best Chinese food I have ever had! They do family style here which is fun. I love their chicken fried rice, BBQ pork chow fun, sizzling rice soup, Chinese chicken salad, beef and broccoli and gosh so many others! Parking isn't always the best but oh well. It is great for casual dining, dates, or family dinner and has a full bar. Love it! More
- 10/15/2013I am an avid follower of the Su Hong experience. Asian food at its best. The taste of their glazed walnutstopping delicacies or their salads has kept mereturning time and time again for the past10+ years.Great food for social and business gatherings. Guaranteed delight for everyone!4 More