level of spice according to your taste. Just ask your server. From our delicious hot-and-sour soup to diligently prepared main dishes, we use the freshest ingredients to make sure we satisfy your appetite to the fullest.The flagship downtown Menlo Park venue employs relaxing cream-and-lilac walls covered with artistically painted Great Wall of China illustrations, and it utilizes two large areas to accommodate groups of all sizes. We compliment the dÃ©cor with a comfortable waiting area and a full bar for your convenience.
Popular menu itemsChinese Chicken Salad · Mongolian Beef · Walnut Prawns · Chicken Chow Mein · Lemon Chicken
General infoFull Bar · Wheelchair Access · Good for Groups · Family Friendly · Takeout
- 2/2/2013Convenience is the only good thing about this place. Food is gross. Read full review
- 1/29/2013Long standing Menlo Park restaurant - good service and food. Occassional celebrity sightings, several Forty Niners have been spotted. Once saw Kwame Harris of the Niners there, so you know they give good portions when a burly manly man like him can dine and be filled up. Soy sauce sometimes flows to freely there, otherwise food is really good Read full review
- 1/28/2013While I was living out of state, I met some friends whom I hit it off with right away; we were all from California, them from the Bay Area, myself from Los Angeles. We often talked about food and the places we liked back home and Su-Hong always came up when would try a new chinese place that was … Read full review
- 1/25/2013Chinese Food? Yes, I'd love some! Overall - 4 Stars Food - 3 Stars Price - 3 Stars Other - 5 Stars My family has been coming to Su Hong for a number of years, and the main reason they go here is because my parents are allergic to MSG. They don't use any MSG in any of their dishes so they feel … Read full review
- 1/24/2013The eggplant in garlic sauce was so good I had to take a shower afterwards. Read full review