level of spice according to your taste. Just ask your server. From our delicious hot-and-sour soup to diligently prepared main dishes, we use the freshest ingredients to make sure we satisfy your appetite to the fullest.The flagship downtown Menlo Park venue employs relaxing cream-and-lilac walls covered with artistically painted Great Wall of China illustrations, and it utilizes two large areas to accommodate groups of all sizes. We compliment the décor with a comfortable waiting area and a full bar for your convenience.
Popular menu items
- Mar 28, 2014 · Very good food and always enjoy the service as well! Full review
- Dec 15, 2013 · Insane to call this the best chinese food ever.This is the remaining part of the larger Su Hong restaurant, which closed because people didn't like it. The takeout area is good for cheap, americanized dishes. The egg rolls are lip-smaking due to greasy flavor. If you're looking for the bland american version of egg foo young you might have grown up with, this is the spot! Full review
- Nov 27, 2013 · By far the best Chinese food I have ever had! They do family style here which is fun. I love their chicken fried rice, BBQ pork chow fun, sizzling rice soup, Chinese chicken salad, beef and broccoli and gosh so many others! Parking isn't always the best but oh well. It is great for casual dining, dates, or family dinner and has a full bar. Love it! Full review
- Oct 15, 2013 · I am an avid follower of the Su Hong experience. Asian food at its best. The taste of their glazed walnuts topping delicacies or their salads has kept me returning time and time again for the past 10+ years. Great food for social and business gatherings. Guaranteed delight for everyone!4 Full review
- Jul 04, 2013 · I'm so very disappointed with Su Hong, Menlo Park I used to eat there some years ago and, although the food wasn't really authentic Chinese, it was pretty good. The last time I had food there, it was terrible. The soup tasted as if it had a bouillon base and was generally poor. Same goes for my other favorites. What's up with you, Su Hong? Get a new chef pronto, please. Full review