level of spice according to your taste. Just ask your server. From our delicious hot-and-sour soup to diligently prepared main dishes, we use the freshest ingredients to make sure we satisfy your appetite to the fullest.The flagship downtown Menlo Park venue employs relaxing cream-and-lilac walls covered with artistically painted Great Wall of China illustrations, and it utilizes two large areas to accommodate groups of all sizes. We compliment the décor with a comfortable waiting area and a full bar for your convenience.
Popular menu items
- 11/27/2013By far the best Chinese food I have ever had! They do family style here which is fun. I love their chicken fried rice, BBQ pork chow fun, sizzling rice soup, Chinese chicken salad, beef and broccoli and gosh so many others! Parking isn't always the best but oh well. It is great for casual dining, dates, or family dinner and has a full bar. Love it! More
- 10/15/2013I am an avid follower of the Su Hong experience. Asian food at its best. The taste of their glazed walnutstopping delicacies or their salads has kept mereturning time and time again for the past10+ years.Great food for social and business gatherings. Guaranteed delight for everyone!4 More
- 7/4/2013I'm so very disappointed with Su Hong, Menlo Park I used to eat there some years ago and, although the food wasn't really authentic Chinese, it was pretty good.The last time I had food there, it was terrible. The soup tasted as if it had a bouillon base and was generally poor. Same goes for my other favorites. What's up with you, Su Hong? Get a new chef pronto, please. More
- 5/31/2013Walked by this evening and this location of Su Hong is not operational. There is a sign hanging on the door that directs customers to their take-out location nearby. Their phone is still working; management answered and said "This restaurant is CLOSED DOWN, but our take-out location is open. More
- 5/23/2013Delicious honey walnut prawns and chow mein. Surprisingly fresh and non-greasy for a Chinese place. Nice, friendly service. I'd give it 5 stars if they only delivered! More