Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport
1 ranking from our guests out of all the hotels in the region. With delicious on-site dining and catering options, quick, direct access to San Francisco, and 52, square-feet of event space, our Burlingame, California hotel is perfect for your next corporate event, wedding, or reunion.LocationClose enough to get to downtown San Francisco in 15 minutes, but far enough away to relax at the end of a long day, Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport is the perfect choice for guests visiting the Bay Area, no matter their reason for travel. Quick, convenient access to the BART Shuttle means you don’t even have to drive anywhere. Just hop on, and you’ll be at the hottest shopping, museums, and sights in all the city. Be sure to ask our concierge for directions to the train station, a map, and local recommendations.Downtown Burlingame Shopping District – 1.5 Miles San Francisco Airport – 3.3 Miles The Shops at Tanforan – 4.5 Miles Hillside Shopping Center – 5 Miles Union Square – 15 Miles San Francisco Museum of Modern Art –15.6 Miles Chinatown – 16.5 Miles Alcatraz Island – 17.4 Miles Fisherman’s Wharf – 17.7 miles Golden Gate Bridge – 23.3 Miles
- Jun 08, 2014 · My wife and I had a King size room reserved, but due to late arrival (10PM) there was none available.The put us in a room with two double beds, which was ok.However we had trouble with the AC (it ... Full review
Not Worth the Free Stuff
- Jun 05, 2014 · This Hyatt Regency is so opulent. There was a small convention in the center court while we stayed. But, the service was excellent, staff very helpful. Lovely hotel. I decided to park on a side st... Full review
We had a beautiful room on the open courtyard..
- Jun 02, 2014 · We spent a quick transit night at the airport Hyatt. We were check in by Don. Knowing that we were going to check out very early (5am) the next morning, he made special arrangement for us from foo... Full review
Exceptional service, Don!
- Jun 01, 2014 · We used to always stay at the other airport hotels because of better prices and the dream beds.We gotta have a comfy bed to sleep and rest after long travels.When we found the Hyatt, with the size... Full review
surprisingly comfortable for a large hotel
- May 31, 2014 · I've come to expect a certain level from the Regency brand, and was extremely disappointed from the minute the taxi dropped me off. This hotel is very old and smells. There was no mention of the h... Full review