Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, San Carlos, CA
251 El Camino Real, San Carlos, CA 94070 · East San Carlos
(650) 508-1800 · Hotel Class:2 stars
Searching for rates...
See other rates
We couldn't find rates for these dates. Try different dates or call the hotel to check availability.
See other hotels in San Carlos
than one mile from the San Carlos Caltrain Station offering fast rail service to San Francisco and San Jose.
- Jun 06, 2014 · Stayed here for two nights recently.Wasn't sure of what to expect because of some mixed reviews.I was pleasantly surprised - we really liked this property.Rooms were spacious and comfortable with ... Full review
Very nice property; nice rooms, breakfasts, and common areas
- May 31, 2014 · This was a nice hotel in which to stay. I appreciated the sleek, modern lobby, atrium and room. It was very clean and bright. The staff was helpful, and the breakfast was a very nice buffet (no cu... Full review
Very nice place to stay
- May 28, 2014 · I stayed here for 5 nights on a business trip and the hotel is clean and comfortable. The rooms are well appointed and my room looked like the furnishings were new. In the room the hotel has every... Full review
Comfortable and clean
- Apr 24, 2014 · We stayed here for five nights, and found the hotel to be very clean and comfortable.Despite the Cal Train running behind our room, we didn’t have any noise issues.In fact, we found the place to b... Full review
Enjoyed Our Stay
- Apr 15, 2014 · If you have an early flight out of San Francisco or San Jose airports, consider this hotel in San Carlos as a convenient stop the night before.We were so impressed with the cleanliness and comfort... Full review
- Mar 18, 2014 · This was the first time staying at a Carlson property. The hotel is clean and the staff was good. My only complaint was the plastic glasses in the room. We did ask for wine glasses and they had th... Full review
We stayed here because it was close to our family
- Mar 08, 2014 · Very adequate hotel - nothing fancy but clean and had everything you would expect from a US chain. Great location for catching the Caltrain into San Fransisco (under 10 min walk) or to the nearby ... Full review
Clean and functional
- Mar 07, 2014 · As others have written, the location is both good and bad. Sandwiched in between the highway and the train tracks it's not in the quietest location, but it is so convenient for San Carlos and trav... Full review
Great staff, the best ever breakfast!
- Jan 15, 2014 · Surprisingly large, nice room. Great breakfast included along with free wireless internet. Excellent location but ask for the west side of the building since the east side backs up to the train tr... Full review
Great value. Clean and comfortable.
- Jan 07, 2014 · We stayed 2 nights there while visiting SF. Location suited us, only a short drive from SFO. Due to a very early arrival and very early departure after 2 days we were allowed to have breakfast on ... Full review
Excellent customer service
- Dec 25, 2013 · We chose this place mainly because of it's proximity to where our business would be. The place was very clean, Service was outstanding. The free breakfast was exceptionally nice as far as free bre... Full review
Great location. Wonderful staff. Poor sound proofing