BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn
picturesque setting for hiking and picnicking. Walking down Redwood City's cobblestone Main Street, one is able to get a taste of San Francisco style, while actually being in a quaint and small town. Cafes, novelty shops, and fine restaurants coupled with beautiful natural surroundings are the elements of charming Redwood City that will truly enhance your stay here. Your stay at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn is sure to be a memorable one in this picturesque setting.
- 11/20/2013The owner and staff are doing a phenomenal job with what they have to work with. It's an older motel-like property with maybe 30 rooms - didn't actually count. So don't expect a Four Seasons exper... More
Excellent for what it is.
- 10/29/2013Stayed in the area because ofStanford University Hospital..staff was excellent with our late check-in and more than willing to accommodate us if the need arose for us to stay over. Been making man... More
- 10/27/2013Nice spacious room. Internet a little slow. Plenty of room to park and close toSequoia Hospital in Redwood City. Hotel room has been remodeled recently, new flat panel TV. They use jet power commo... More
- 10/11/2013This location is clearly not brand new and, from the outside, looks somewhat dated.However, my room was clean and spacious with no obvious signs of age.In addition, the staff (appears to be family... More
Not fancy but clean with a great staff.
- 10/6/2013Very good hotel. I stayed there for a week during my business trip. Rooms are very comfortable, there's all you need for a life: Bed, micro-wave oven, fridge, etc.The room was always clean, as usu... More
Staying for a week at Redwood City, CA