picturesque setting for hiking and picnicking. Walking down Redwood City's cobblestone Main Street, one is able to get a taste of San Francisco style, while actually being in a quaint and small town. Cafes, novelty shops, and fine restaurants coupled with beautiful natural surroundings are the elements of charming Redwood City that will truly enhance your stay here. Your stay at the BEST WESTERN Inn is sure to be a memorable one in this picturesque setting.
- Jul 22, 2014 · This was my second visit in redwood city and my friends family did not have place for me and my friends to stay. We needed a comfortable place stay after a long journey and Best Western delivered.... Full review
Great Rooms and Fair prices
- Jul 19, 2014 · The hotel was great, the rooms were clean and comfortable. The pricing was reasonable for the area. The hotel is near San Carlos so it was great for me meet up with friend. I highly recommending c... Full review
Room were clean.
- Jul 17, 2014 · My company booked me a room here, i canceled upon entering the room, I dont know why best western would allow them the franchise, mold in bathrooms, sheets seem reused, looks nice from the outside... Full review
- Jul 13, 2014 · Not all stays are in beautiful places.Sometimes you just need a clean, comfortable room that doesn't blow out the budget.This place is nondescript, but there is a nice pool.The rooms are clean and... Full review
Comfortable, clean place to drop the bags and sleep for the night
- Apr 30, 2014 · great hotel! Very clean and neat. Great service and breakfast. It was just noisy because of loud commuter train across the street. specifically enjoyed certain room that has adjoining basins by th... Full review