Best Western Inn
Features and Amenities
picturesque setting for hiking and picnicking. Walking down Redwood City's cobblestone Main Street, one is able to get a taste of San Francisco style, while actually being in a quaint and small town. Cafes, novelty shops, and fine restaurants coupled with beautiful natural surroundings are the elements of charming Redwood City that will truly enhance your stay here. Your stay at the BEST WESTERN Inn is sure to be a memorable one in this picturesque setting.
- 4/1/2014In this area the hotels are expensive. My husband had a medical appointment in Atherton so we drove up the day before. The lady that checked us in was very friendly and nice. She helped us locate ... More
Great stay for medical appointment.
- 3/7/2014The exterior of the hotel seems dated and the carpet in the second floor hallway appeared well worn.I was a little concerned before I saw the room. However, the rooms were in excellent shape, as g... More
- 2/28/2014First impression was depressing pulling up.There is a blacked out section that is actually scary and something must be going on downstairs because there were no first floor rooms available nor ele... More
Downer Biz Trip
- 2/12/2014Had a visit to to Sequoia Hospital and chose this Hotel based on Location. Every part of our visit at this hotel was great. The staff goes out of their way to make sure things were great. Owner es... More
- 2/10/2014From the outside I would have never chosen this hotel. But after speaking with the very wonderful lady at the desk and looking at the room, we were pleasantly surprised at the cleanliness and comf... More
Very Nice Surprise