Best Western Inn
picturesque setting for hiking and picnicking. Walking down Redwood City's cobblestone Main Street, one is able to get a taste of San Francisco style, while actually being in a quaint and small town. Cafes, novelty shops, and fine restaurants coupled with beautiful natural surroundings are the elements of charming Redwood City that will truly enhance your stay here. Your stay at the BEST WESTERN Inn is sure to be a memorable one in this picturesque setting.
- Apr 30, 2014 · great hotel! Very clean and neat. Great service and breakfast. It was just noisy because of loud commuter train across the street. specifically enjoyed certain room that has adjoining basins by th... Full review
- Apr 01, 2014 · In this area the hotels are expensive. My husband had a medical appointment in Atherton so we drove up the day before. The lady that checked us in was very friendly and nice. She helped us locate ... Full review
Great stay for medical appointment.
- Mar 07, 2014 · The exterior of the hotel seems dated and the carpet in the second floor hallway appeared well worn.I was a little concerned before I saw the room. However, the rooms were in excellent shape, as g... Full review
- Feb 28, 2014 · First impression was depressing pulling up.There is a blacked out section that is actually scary and something must be going on downstairs because there were no first floor rooms available nor ele... Full review
Downer Biz Trip
- Feb 12, 2014 · Had a visit to to Sequoia Hospital and chose this Hotel based on Location. Every part of our visit at this hotel was great. The staff goes out of their way to make sure things were great. Owner es... Full review