Extended Stay America San Francisco - Belmont
kitchens with refrigerators and stovetops. 32-inch flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include desks and microwaves, as well as direct-dial phones with free local calls and voice mail. Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and discounted use of a nearby fitness facility. A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily. Featured amenities include laundry facilities, air conditioning in public areas, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Free parking is available onsite.
- 10/27/2013We stayed here for three nights (10/18/2013-10/21/2013) while visiting the San Francisco area. The hotel itself seems pretty isolated, though I'm not familiar with the area at all, but it didn't t... More
Off the beaten path
- 10/27/2013The rooms stink, the room is serviced only once a month, there is no place to eat nearby. You need to clean your own utensils. There are no other amenities, it is basically just a room, nothing el... More
- 9/14/2013I've stayed here twice now while visiting family in San Francisco, and only because they accepted my bid on a travel site. The drive into downtown SF is about 30 minutes in free flowing traffic. T... More
More than I needed.
- 9/3/2013We had a great stay here. I was surprised by the free breakfast as it was never mentioned in the hotel description or amenities. We got a great Studio with a big kitchen. They had all the cookware... More
They gave us a huge studio!
- 8/26/2013I travel to the area several times a year for work. This hotel was recommended by my company and I stayed here over several years. It wasn't great, but it was OK and close the office, and the pric... More
Used to stay here - not anymore