Extended Stay America San Francisco - Belmont
especially for longer stays with studios featuring fully-equipped kitchens and plenty of work space… amenities you won't find in a typical hotel room. •Kitchen with refrigerator, microwave, and stovetop •Flat Screen TVs in all rooms •Free Wi-Fi in all guest rooms •Upgraded bedding with extra plush pillows •Comfy new reclining loungers •Updated bathrooms •Convenient workspace •Free local phone calls •Personalized voice mail •Iron and full size ironing board •On-site guest laundry •Dining and cooking utensils provided •Pet Friendly Rooms
- 10/27/2013The rooms stink, the room is serviced only once a month, there is no place to eat nearby. You need to clean your own utensils. There are no other amenities, it is basically just a room, nothing el... More
- 10/27/2013We stayed here for three nights (10/18/2013-10/21/2013) while visiting the San Francisco area. The hotel itself seems pretty isolated, though I'm not familiar with the area at all, but it didn't t... More
Off the beaten path
- 9/14/2013I've stayed here twice now while visiting family in San Francisco, and only because they accepted my bid on a travel site. The drive into downtown SF is about 30 minutes in free flowing traffic. T... More
More than I needed.
- 9/3/2013We had a great stay here. I was surprised by the free breakfast as it was never mentioned in the hotel description or amenities. We got a great Studio with a big kitchen. They had all the cookware... More
They gave us a huge studio!
- 8/26/2013I travel to the area several times a year for work. This hotel was recommended by my company and I stayed here over several years. It wasn't great, but it was OK and close the office, and the pric... More
Used to stay here - not anymore