Motel 6 San Francisco Belmont
1101 Shoreway Rd, Belmont, CA 94002 · Marine
(650) 591-1472 · Hotel Class:2 stars
At: Exit 412/Ralston Avenue/N (NotApplicable)
Searching for rates...
See other rates
We couldn't find rates for these dates. Try different dates or call the hotel to check availability.
See other hotels in Belmont
for growth and innovation, in addition to our unwavering commitment to a great guest experience, is how we have and will continue to leave the light on.
- Mar 23, 2014 · I requesteda room w/kitchenette.They were demolished...should have gotten the hint then...Nothing in the office...no coffee no TV.Major construction going on. The non-smoking room smelled like smo... Full review
- Oct 23, 2013 · Good motel for the price. The staff was friendly, the rooms clean. The WiFi didn't work and the front desk staff had me call some hotline to fix it, which was kind of odd as they should have taken... Full review
- Sep 28, 2013 · It was terrible. No words.When you enter a building, the first thing you see is the elevator. Scratched walls painted with a pink paint. The room is a different story. There's no shampoo in the ba... Full review
Motel 6 - Belmont Do not touch!
- Sep 25, 2013 · I know with Motel 6, you get what you pay for, but this place was over the top.From the moment we walked in there was an objectionable odor.They accept pets and the odor smelled like old, wet dog ... Full review
Stay away from Motel 6 Belmont
- Sep 17, 2013 · Family and I had to fly to California to attend a family funeral during a large city wide. The Motel 6 was the only hotel that had rooms near the San Mateo area. The front desk staff was pleasant ... Full review
Not my first choice
- Jul 10, 2013 · Dirty, tv did not work, had to fight with door lock, fights in parking lot. Postage size towels.I know you get what you pay for and thought Belmont would be a better choice of city. Oh no! This wi... Full review
Omg! Really bad.
- Apr 29, 2013 · We traveled to the Bay area with our dog.The other "pet-friendly" hotels were more than twice the price of Motel 6 plus there was no charge for our chocolate lab at Motel 6.We saw no fleas or bedb... Full review
Very Affordable alternative for pet owners
- Feb 03, 2013 · The hotel was good and I had no problems. The staff was good and the rooms were ok. I am a pet lover and though I had no pets during my stay, It was good to see a good hotel accommodating pets. Th... Full review
- Jan 03, 2013 · This place was awful for a motel 6. i wouldn't let my dog stay here. there is no excuse for a room to be this dirty. why do some motels think old crappy saggy mattresses are good enough?? Why can'... Full review
- Oct 14, 2012 · I was there for 1 night. I was not satisfied with the room, the windows were broken, the toilet had pludged. I simple don't feel good there, that's all. The staff was OK.The room looked like very ... Full review
Staff OK, but not recommended
- Oct 14, 2012 · Great location for public train to San Fran and some shopping.Terrific restaurant beside motel. Motel Pet friendly - carpets stained due to this but expected - rooms pretty clean - staff friendly ... Full review
Motel 6 Belmont CA