- Mon - Fri9:00 AM - 7:30 PM
- Sat10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
a pleasant one. That is why we always go the extra mile to make your floral gift perfect. Let Burlingame LaGuna Florist be your first choice for flowers.
- 11/6/2013I don't understand some of the bad reviews. I had arranged to have Laguna Florist to decorate my wedding reception and do my bouquets. The flower arrangments were beautiful. I got a lot of comments from my wedding guests. They asked where I got them. I told them at Laguna Florist of course. Lucy … More
- 5/14/2013If I could hide zero stars I would!!! Delivered wrong flowers then went and took flowers back and didn't give any new flowers!!!! Thanks for ruining Mother's Day for my mother you guys are so rude and horrible for forcing my mom to give flowers back and not giving new ones the right ones!!!! I paid way to damn … More
- 2/25/2013I can't speak to their floral arrangements, but a friend sent me a fruit basket from here and it was not nearly as nice as the picture on the website. Furthermore, they screwed up the greeting on her order and wrote "Love, Michael" instead of "Love, Sarah." Since I'm not close with anyone named Michael and I … More
- 11/5/2012Poor quality flowers- especially for the price. The tacky window display should be the first clue. Don't expect these flower to last a week- lilies and roses were wilting the very next day! I am severely displeased with this place ;( More
- 8/4/2012These guys are fantastic. They do great work and it was really pleasant to work with them.We needed an arrangement that contained thistles for a funeral. With less than 24hrs notice, they came through with a beautiful arrangement that exceeded our expectations. We had known that thistles are … More