- Mon - Fri9:00 AM - 7:30 PM
- Sat10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
a pleasant one. That is why we always go the extra mile to make your floral gift perfect. Let Burlingame LaGuna Florist be your first choice for flowers.
- Apr 08, 2014 · I ordered flowers online in the morning for same day delivery to my boyfriend for his birthday. I received a confirmation email but was not told a time when it would be delivered. I assumed they would be delivered during standard business hours (9am-5pm), but they were not. When I tried emailing and calling, … Full review
- Mar 13, 2014 · I ordered 3 different rose bouquets as a thank you to 3 wonderful ladies.I ordered the flowers on-line.I visited the office where I had them delivered later in the afternoon and the bouquets took my breath away.They were extra long red roses with these beautiful fillers that were stick like.Boy, did it make an … Full review
- Feb 14, 2014 · This place is an absolute JOKE!!!I called in to the store and ordered a bunch of flowers to be delivered to my wife at home.(i live in burlingame -- 5 minutes away)I could have them picked up but I wanted the surprise experience of the flowers being delivered to my wife while I was at work on Valentines … Full review
- Jan 16, 2014 · Ive used this establishment for a couple times now for delivery. Each time i was greeted with great customer service over the phone. The arrangements were delivered in a timely manner. I get a picture text from my friend to tell me they have received it. the flowers looks fresh and uniquely designed. Very happy with Laguna Florist. Full review
- Nov 06, 2013 · I don't understand some of the bad reviews. I had arranged to have Laguna Florist to decorate my wedding reception and do my bouquets. The flower arrangments were beautiful. I got a lot of comments from my wedding guests. They asked where I got them. I told them at Laguna Florist of course. Lucy … Full review