- Mon - Fri9:00 AM - 7:30 PM
- Sat10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
a pleasant one. That is why we always go the extra mile to make your floral gift perfect. Let Burlingame LaGuna Florist be your first choice for flowers.
- 2/14/2014This place is an absolute JOKE!!!I called in to the store and ordered a bunch of flowers to be delivered to my wife at home.(i live in burlingame -- 5 minutes away)I could have them picked up but I wanted the surprise experience of the flowers being delivered to my wife while I was at work on Valentines … More
- 1/16/2014Ive used this establishment for a couple times now for delivery. Each time i was greeted with great customer service over the phone. The arrangements were delivered in a timely manner. I get a picture text from my friend to tell me they have received it. the flowers looks fresh and uniquely designed. Very happy with Laguna Florist. More
- 11/6/2013I don't understand some of the bad reviews. I had arranged to have Laguna Florist to decorate my wedding reception and do my bouquets. The flower arrangments were beautiful. I got a lot of comments from my wedding guests. They asked where I got them. I told them at Laguna Florist of course. Lucy … More
- 5/14/2013If I could hide zero stars I would!!! Delivered wrong flowers then went and took flowers back and didn't give any new flowers!!!! Thanks for ruining Mother's Day for my mother you guys are so rude and horrible for forcing my mom to give flowers back and not giving new ones the right ones!!!! I paid way to damn … More
- 2/25/2013I can't speak to their floral arrangements, but a friend sent me a fruit basket from here and it was not nearly as nice as the picture on the website. Furthermore, they screwed up the greeting on her order and wrote "Love, Michael" instead of "Love, Sarah." Since I'm not close with anyone named Michael and I … More