Sheraton Sunnyvale Hotel
1100 N Mathilda Ave, Sunnyvale, CA 94089 · Sunnyvale East
At: Exit 3B/Mathilda Ave/W (NotApplicable)
Searching for rates...
See other rates
We couldn't find rates for these dates. Try different dates or call the hotel to check availability.
See other hotels in Sunnyvale
- Jul 21, 2014 · stayed at this property for four nights, july 9-12. very clean, nice grounds, and convenient to 101 highway and palo alto area. very nice restaurant located on sight.several two story buildings in... Full review
nice property/needs to step up customer service
- Jul 21, 2014 · I stayed at this hotel for a work trip and was only there for 24 hours but the experience was lackluster at best. First, when I checked into my room I was immediately struck by an overwhelming sme... Full review
Certainly not worth the price-barely worth half the price
- Jul 11, 2014 · The Sheraton in Sunnyvale is well located for business and is projected to upgrade its interior design and facilities over the next year.Today the furnishings do appear to show their age. A typica... Full review
For business in Silicon Valley
- Jun 06, 2014 · This Sheraton is par for the course for Sheratons throughout the CA Central Valley; you'll wonder if the hotel is actually a hotel or is it an apartment building. At any rate, it's cozy, modern (a... Full review
Hotel or flat?
- May 27, 2014 · Very nice hotel with exceptionally friendly and helpful staff. Faz restaurant is great for business lunch / dinners and there is a nice bar for business travellers eating alone. The rooms are comf... Full review
Home Away from Home