Landis Shores Oceanfront Inn
211 Mirada Rd, Half Moon Bay, CA 94019
Searching for rates...
See other rates
We couldn't find rates for these dates. Try different dates or call the hotel to check availability.
See other hotels in Half Moon Bay
- Jul 21, 2014 · My husband and I stayed here for 4 days - could have stayed much longer!This is a comfy 8 room inn, with wonderful staff and owners.We stayed in the Tuscany room, very comfy king bed, window looki... Full review
- Jul 13, 2014 · Wow, my husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our stay here. We enjoyed a delicious gourmet breakfast each day and then also enjoyed chatting with the wonderful owners each afternoon as they gave us va... Full review
- Apr 30, 2014 · We chose Landis Shores as oceanfront refuge for one night and were sorry only about the fact that we couldn't stay longer.It's the best place to be in Half Moon Bay; you feel welcome and taken car... Full review
Home away from home & a place to come back to
- Apr 03, 2014 · Great getaway.Open the window and all you will hear is the ocean. Ocean front rooms really are exactly that. Cannot get a better view, serene, peaceful, even when the Inn is busy.Great breakfasts ... Full review
Wonderful getaway weekend.
- Feb 11, 2014 · I booked the dog-friendly, ocean view room for our 9th anniversary and was very pleased. Room was bigger than the posted pictures, and comfortably appointed. Even a welcome basket for the dog! I k... Full review