Landis Shores Oceanfront Inn
Features and Amenities
morning? Enjoying the charming sights and sounds of the early morning at the seaside before being served a gourmet breakfast at a private table for two in the dining room or tray service for a cozy breakfast in bed? Sampling premium wines selected by the on site sommelier and enjoying delicious appetizers in the afternoon? Landis Shores Oceanfront Inn offers eight unique and elegantly appointed oceanfront rooms with fireplaces, awesome therapeutic massage whirlpool tubs (bubble bath included!), and many amenities you would expect from a five star inn. Enter another world when you step onto your private balcony offering unobstructed, sweeping views of the ocean and beach. Gaze at a vast array of twinkling stars and romantic moonlight on a clear night. View the early morning sea life close to shore, and those afar using binoculars in your room.
- 4/3/2014Great getaway.Open the window and all you will hear is the ocean. Ocean front rooms really are exactly that. Cannot get a better view, serene, peaceful, even when the Inn is busy.Great breakfasts ... More
Wonderful getaway weekend.
- 2/11/2014I booked the dog-friendly, ocean view room for our 9th anniversary and was very pleased. Room was bigger than the posted pictures, and comfortably appointed. Even a welcome basket for the dog! I k... More
- 12/3/2013We booked our room a Landis Shores the day before arrival not knowing what to expect.We were looking for a much needed getaway, and what we found was a true gem of a B&B.The Inn is well kept very ... More
A true gem
- 11/12/2013We booked a two night stay (Fri & Sat) on short notice in November. Consequently, our lovely, well-appointed room (the San Francisco Bay room) is the only one without a spa tub. On a weekend, you ... More
Great Stay at Landis Shores B&B
- 10/14/2013A beautiful setting. Our bedroom was very spacious and overlooking the ocean, peaceful with just the sounds of the waves. Drinks and hors d'oeuvres were served early evening, most civilised. Ken c... More
What a view