Landis Shores Oceanfront Inn
211 Mirada Rd, Half Moon Bay, CA 94019
(650) 726-6642 · Hotel Class:3 stars
Searching for rates...
See other rates
We couldn't find rates for these dates. Try different dates or call the hotel to check availability.
See other hotels in Half Moon Bay
- Apr 30, 2014 · We chose Landis Shores as oceanfront refuge for one night and were sorry only about the fact that we couldn't stay longer.It's the best place to be in Half Moon Bay; you feel welcome and taken car... Full review
Home away from home & a place to come back to
- Apr 03, 2014 · Great getaway.Open the window and all you will hear is the ocean. Ocean front rooms really are exactly that. Cannot get a better view, serene, peaceful, even when the Inn is busy.Great breakfasts ... Full review
Wonderful getaway weekend.
- Feb 11, 2014 · I booked the dog-friendly, ocean view room for our 9th anniversary and was very pleased. Room was bigger than the posted pictures, and comfortably appointed. Even a welcome basket for the dog! I k... Full review
- Dec 03, 2013 · We booked our room a Landis Shores the day before arrival not knowing what to expect.We were looking for a much needed getaway, and what we found was a true gem of a B&B.The Inn is well kept very ... Full review
A true gem
- Nov 12, 2013 · We booked a two night stay (Fri & Sat) on short notice in November. Consequently, our lovely, well-appointed room (the San Francisco Bay room) is the only one without a spa tub. On a weekend, you ... Full review
Great Stay at Landis Shores B&B