Cuisine using the freshest ingredients and secret family recipes. From our carefully prepared homemade salsa and enchiladas to traditional tacos and flan, we have all the tastes you crave at prices you can afford. With a lifetime of experience, the chefs at our Mexican restaurant and bar carefully make all our meals from scratch, giving our Mexican food that homemade taste. Whether you are in the mood for some homemade salsa and enchiladas or you want to experience flan for the first time, you can find it all at Fiesta Vallarta.
Popular menu items
- 10/14/2013Great casual Mexican. The salsa is good and you can ask them for the "hot" version & they'll make up some for you from scratch. Great outdoor patio and on weekends they have a band play. Solid, standard Mexican food and they even offer ground beef as a meat option which I prefer. More
- 10/1/2013Good solid Mexican food. I got a bean and cheese burrito, which was pretty good.The one downside is I thought the entrees were a bit pricey. More
- 9/7/2013The indoor seating area looks crappy and very rundown. It could use a facelift and they cab make it look a lot nicer. We were greeted with some great live mexican music band!Decentfood! A little low on sodium on most dishes (not complaining)!The drinks were good. The outdoor courtyard seating was really … More
- 9/4/2013I'm not sure what those complaining, are complaining about. I've eaten here 5 or 6 times & have no complaints. I've lived in the mountains of Mexico & know Mexican food. This place has good food, good service and good prices. No complaints More
- 8/23/2013Been here many times. Food is not so great but margaritas and outdoor seating is great. Today, besides being extremely slow, they have served fajitas fairly bad. Beef did not have spices or marination.At the end I had to grab somebody to pay to leave. Very slow. Hope that it was fluke but we will see... More