Cuisine using the freshest ingredients and secret family recipes. From our carefully prepared homemade salsa and enchiladas to traditional tacos and flan, we have all the tastes you crave at prices you can afford. With a lifetime of experience, the chefs at our Mexican restaurant and bar carefully make all our meals from scratch, giving our Mexican food that homemade taste. Whether you are in the mood for some homemade salsa and enchiladas or you want to experience flan for the first time, you can find it all at Fiesta Vallarta.
Popular menu itemsBurrito · Chips and Salsa · Enchiladas Mole · Carne Asada · Enchiladas Guajillo
General infoBeer and Wine · Full Bar · Wheelchair Access · Happy Hour · Good for Groups · Family Friendly · Outdoor Dining · Takeout
- 1/25/2013Whoa... One of the worst entrees I have ever tasted. I ordered the snapper tacos. Upon arrival, there was a fishy, not so fresh smell. Right off the bat, I was wary. After some careful checking, the fish seemed okay. What was piled on top of the tacos was all wrong. Plopped on top was: purple cabbage, … Read full review
- 12/31/2012My gf and I shopped in Downtown Los Altos. We choose to eat at Fiesta Vallarta because it was a restaurant that is open on Sundays. Some restaurants either close or open for fewer hours on Sunday. Service was minimal. It was likely because we ate during off peak hours, the 49ers game was on, and … Read full review
- 12/8/2012A disappointing dining experience. The meal started off strong with thick, crunchy chips, accompanied by a nicely spicy salsa. But our drinks were actively bad. My best guess is that my sangria was made from pineapple juice, vodka, and grenadine syrup; in any case, it was both harsh and overly … Read full review
- 12/7/2012I am not sure what happened to this place please be warned. I have never experienced HORRIBE customer service and experience as this place. Margaritas had no alcohol and the manager was RUDE. For $7 dollars the manager was fighting with me about how his drinks are great and have two shots. … Read full review
- 10/15/2012Fiesta Vallarta is a great little neighborhood Mexican restaurant, and when the weather is warm and sunny, it's a treat to dine in the outdoor courtyard space and take in the fabulous LIVE music. Seating is not quite as comfortable inside, but for smaller parties, it's fine. The large-tank aquarium also provides … Read full review