- Tue - Sun5:30 PM - 9:30 PM
is nurturing, soulful and memorable. The menu is a celebration of the rich Northern California food community: seafood is caught in the nearby Pacific, produce is carefully sourced from local farms, meat is grass-fed or pasture-raised to name just a few. Flea Street offers innovative yet approachable cuisine that showcases the very best of the season. Our lively, yet intimate bar specializes in martinis and unique cocktails using small batch liquors. A large hand-selected wine list features the best of California?s extraordinary vineyards with an emphasis on the local appellation--the Santa Cruz Mountains.
Popular menu items
- 4/8/2014This restaurant is really the finest in Menlo Park - everything is organic and local and. most importantly, everything is delicious! It isn't cheap, so you might want to reserve it for a special occasion, but you'll be glad you did that. They have a nice selection of wines, and I'm told that their martinis are … More
- 4/6/2014Outstanding meal!We had a creative, inspired dinner in a quiet, romantic setting.Could not have been more pleased to discover this in our (extended) neighborhood. More
- 3/29/2014Terrific meal and quality, really enjoyed courses 1&2 and sharing course 3 w my date - drinks and wine were also perfect More
- 3/27/2014I'm so totally into this place. At first glance, the menu wasn't completely inspiring. But the dishes themselves are so much more than the menu implies. They pack real flavor along with high quality ingredients. My friend and I ordered a trout salad whichturned out to be a creamy bacon studded frisee next to … More
- 3/16/2014One of my favorite restaurants. A farm to table kind of place that's a cut above the rest. If I had the money I would be eating here all the time.Food: 5/5. I'm amazed by this place every time I come here. Food is so delicious. Try the trout salad for sure! It is expensive here, but definitely worth the price … More