- Tue - Sun5:30 PM - 9:30 PM
is nurturing, soulful and memorable. The menu is a celebration of the rich Northern California food community: seafood is caught in the nearby Pacific, produce is carefully sourced from local farms, meat is grass-fed or pasture-raised to name just a few. Flea Street offers innovative yet approachable cuisine that showcases the very best of the season. Our lively, yet intimate bar specializes in martinis and unique cocktails using small batch liquors. A large hand-selected wine list features the best of California’s extraordinary vineyards with an emphasis on the local appellation--the Santa Cruz Mountains.
Popular menu items
- 12/2/2013Chef Jesse is a genius. I really appreciate that she has carefully thought out every single drop and crumb on each plate. Her flavors and textures are perfectly balanced and there was not a single "filler" element on our plates. LOVE that.What we got:Raw oyster app - get itGrilled sardine app - double triple get … More
- 11/26/2013Came back again and have to say fresh and fun. I did veggie for meal and it had flavor. Often vegetarian friends get some broccoli or spinach and you will like it.......not!! Now the presentation and food is superb. be prepared for a dining event or experience so if you want to rush in and out may not be your place. I dig it Jesse thank you true farm to table More
- 11/25/2013Absolutely amazing. I could not fault this place. From the moment we opened the door through to leaving, the staff and food was amazing. The food had so much flavor and beautifully presented.Best restaurant experience in a long time. Note: if they have the lamb shank special....get it! More
- 11/24/2013Still love this place and it's our go-to in Palo Alto / Menlo for a splurge. More
- 11/18/2013This is our spot for special occasions.It's so tasty you don't want it to end.They source locally and seasonally.If you haven't been here do yourself the favor!!! More