- Tue - Sun5:30 PM - 9:30 PM
is nurturing, soulful and memorable. The menu is a celebration of the rich Northern California food community: seafood is caught in the nearby Pacific, produce is carefully sourced from local farms, meat is grass-fed or pasture-raised to name just a few. Flea Street offers innovative yet approachable cuisine that showcases the very best of the season. Our lively, yet intimate bar specializes in martinis and unique cocktails using small batch liquors. A large hand-selected wine list features the best of California?s extraordinary vineyards with an emphasis on the local appellation--the Santa Cruz Mountains.
Popular menu items
- Jul 24, 2014 · I usually avoid high end restaurants because I feel like the vegetarian menu's are often overpriced. However, that was definitely not the case at Flea St. My sister brought me here to celebrate my graduation and I had the Vegetarian Tasting Menu. Seriously delicious!! I did not know vegetables could taste that … Full review
- Jul 21, 2014 · Cute place, food was decent, not sure if everything was worth the value though.4 people, ~$500 including tip. no real "standouts" in terms of food or drinks except for maybe the peach & walnut salad. But then again, it's just peaches and walnut crumbles (and i think creme fraiche or something). You do get a … Full review
- Jul 15, 2014 · I came here for Mother's Day and I very much enjoyed my dining experience. The atmosphere is quiet and intimate, so it is definitely ideal for a date night. For starters, I recommend the biscuits. They are served hot with butter and sea salt and they are just delicious. I made the mistake of just eating the … Full review
- Jul 14, 2014 · Very lovely place. Food was prepared very nicely. My favorite was the biscuit that came in the bread basket. So flaky and delicious. Everything was nice. Presentation was great. Ingredients tasted fresh. I know a lot of people are huge fans of this place, but the flavor was a bit too intense for me across the … Full review
- Jul 07, 2014 · Our experience was not pleasant. Staff helpful at the outset but disappeared after a while. First course (special salad) was excellent. My filet was good but not excellent. It was plated on a thick slice of heirloom tomato; about halfway through the meal, an earwig crawled out of the tomato and attempted to … Full review