Mermaid Inn Motel
727 El Camino Real, Menlo Park, CA 94025 · Downtown Menlo Park
Searching for rates...
See other rates
We couldn't find rates for these dates. Try different dates or call the hotel to check availability.
See other hotels in Menlo Park
- Feb 07, 2014 · All this place has going for it is location. It's near the Menlo Caltrain and downtown Menlo park. For $115/night plus tax, you'd expect a clean room with heating that works. I got a room with wat... Full review
A bed available when a flight was cancelled, overpriced, shabby.
- Oct 17, 2013 · We made our booking online, and when we arrived we had to wait 15 minutes to check in, because the receptionist keeps everything in a hand written log.... Rooms are basic but clean, but there is n... Full review
Very basic, poor breakfast, no wifi for everyone
- Aug 12, 2013 · If you like dirty rooms with cookie crumbles on your bed, roaches and management with no empathy - this is your place! As soon as we entered our first room we realize that we've been had. It was b... Full review
Shabby, dirty and roaches
- Aug 05, 2013 · Pretty basic motel - could have done with a good clean!Room was quite large but basic - some of the rooms are more modern than others and some have kitchenettes.Breakfast was fairly standard for t... Full review
- Jul 21, 2013 · We stayed in this motel for three nights while visiting family in the area.It was more reasonably priced than other accommodations in the area.The room was very clean and the facility was quiet.Go... Full review
clean and quiet