Menlo Park Inn
1315 El Camino Real, Menlo Park, CA 94025 · Downtown Menlo Park
(650) 326-7530 · Hotel Class:3 stars
Searching for rates...
See other rates
We couldn't find rates for these dates. Try different dates or call the hotel to check availability.
See other hotels in Menlo Park
- Apr 28, 2014 · We stay in Palo Alto several times a year, so we've tried most of the places in the area. Like many others, this is a renovated motel from the past. For nearly $200/night, I expect a tad more, eve... Full review
- Apr 26, 2014 · Part of the motel was in renovation & construction, which made access a little inconvenient, & even on a Sat morn a little noisy.Parking lot was small & spaces v narrow, but room was very nice, be... Full review
A Good Pick
- Apr 05, 2014 · First stay but will return. Always hard to find good value in the value but sure did here. My new fav! Staff was extremely friendly and helpful. El went out of his way to ensure the restaurant I w... Full review
Great accommodations in a very convenient location. Awesome staff!
- Apr 05, 2014 · Yes they NEED to finish the outside ASAP!!! But the rooms are great for the cheap price. Very clean and they thought of the little stuff. Happy stay and would come again.Loved the cookies and wifi... Full review
Don't judge a book by the cover
- Apr 02, 2014 · The Menlo Park Inn is an upscale motel in an expensive area near Stanford University.A bit pricey but clean, with good amenities for frequent travelers (coffee machine, refrigerator, microwave, ma... Full review
Check to see that the construction is over
- Mar 12, 2014 · Pros: Room has lots of conveniences (coffee machine, microwave, fridge and lots of premium channels to watch). Comfortable bed. Cons: water pressure is low in shower (have stayed twice in differen... Full review
Walking Distance to Menlo Park Caltrain
- Mar 03, 2014 · Myself and a colleague stayed here for a week while attending a nearby conference, and from someone who generally sleeps like a log and doesn't get disturbed by noise, you can trust me when I say ... Full review
Don't be fooled by the website photos! Noisiest place I have ever stayed!
- Dec 13, 2013 · I couldn"t believe I had to pay $257 (through Hotels.com) to stay in a motel. I had a business meeting in Palo Alto and the prices there were so astronomical I began to look in neighboring cities ... Full review
Overpriced but cheap for the neighborhood
- Dec 10, 2013 · This hotel is right on top of El Camino and has a train running nearby.The train runs all night.So even a room in the back of the hotel (where there's still plenty of street noise) cannot escape t... Full review
- Dec 08, 2013 · Menlo Park Inn is a pretty good motel. I like theirs quality. We took a free GPS and it was a great bonus. Usualy motels and car rentals have not free GPS. Staff is very very good. When we were ne... Full review
Pretty good motel
- Nov 23, 2013 · $339 per night for this hotel? Come on, really? I stayed for two nights and cannot believe the rate for this motel. I could easily hear the people talk in the next room. Each morning I woke up to ... Full review
Not worth the money - or any money