Red Cottage Inn and Suites
1704 El Camino Real, Menlo Park, CA 94027 · Pine Forest
(650) 326-9010 · Hotel Class:3 stars
Fitness CenterInternet AccessSwimming Pool ··
Searching for rates...
See other rates
We couldn't find rates for these dates. Try different dates or call the hotel to check availability.
See other hotels in Menlo Park
Fitness Center · Internet Access · Swimming Pool · Credit: Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Features and Amenities
- May 08, 2014 · A relaxing stay!!!This hotel felt like a little cottage with a lovely patio. The rooms were large and the staff was great.The hotel is set off of the road and is very quiet.We brought breakfast ba... Full review
- Apr 28, 2014 · This hotel is set back from the busy road, so you don't hear the traffic.The room was so comfortable and clean!The bathroom was so modern and great amenities, which was surprising considering the ... Full review
What a great find!
- Apr 24, 2014 · I only stayed the overnight. The place was good. I liked: 1) free breakfast; 2) balcony + view to the patio/poolIt could improve: The bathrooms, very average and small.I would recommend for a shor... Full review
Good price, nice hotel
- Mar 18, 2014 · Great location, set back on El Camino Real so relatively quiet.Nice, clean rooms in peaceful setting.Nice breakfast offerings.Ambiance more like an apartment setting than a cookie cutter chain hot... Full review
- Feb 25, 2014 · My second stay was just as nice as the first one last fall. I had a queen room by the pool which was very pleasant. Comfortable bed, flat screen TV, Keurig coffee-maker plus microwave and frig, go... Full review
Another great stay!
- Dec 16, 2013 · A total surprise in busy noisy Silicon Valley.This place is well set back from El Camino Real and totally free of road noise. Looks like an older motel, but the interior decor and furnishing are f... Full review
An Island of calm in bustling Silicon Valley
- Nov 10, 2013 · I stayed here in September during my daughter's orientation at Stanford, on a friend's recommendation. I was delighted: the location was great; the room was charming, with a little private patio; ... Full review
- Oct 29, 2013 · From the outside, it looks like a 1950s motor inn, which I'm sure is how it started. But the rooms have been quite nicely updated, with comfortable beds and clean bathrooms. The downsides are that... Full review
Nicer than expected
- Oct 11, 2013 · This was our second visit.We choose Red Cottage Inn and Suites as it was convenient to family and friends and because we enjoyed our first stay.We were not disappointed this time.Our room was loca... Full review
Enjoyed our return visit
- Oct 10, 2013 · This is a lovely small motel if you need to be near Stanford University. It is set way back from El Camino, in Menlo park and so is much quieter than the other properties it competes with, most of... Full review
- Sep 12, 2013 · Very good value would be the words that describe this restaurant. On an area that is full of noisy inns and super expensive hotels it is quite nice to have a hotel with decent rates and full of ni... Full review
Very good value