- Tue - Thu5:30 PM - 9:00 PM
- Fri - Sat5:30 PM - 9:30 PM
an exciting evening of culinary pleasure. Our prix fixe style encourages a relaxed and enjoyable evening of dining and conversation. Four dining rooms provide an intimate setting for a special dinner with family and friends. One Star Michelin 2012 Guide, "Top Restaurants 2007" SF Examiner, "Three and 1/2 Stars" - San Francisco Magazine and San Jose Mercury News. Top Scores, Zagat & Gayot Dining Guides 2007.
- Jan 16, 2015 · Every single course was just fantastic. I would love to come again on a special night with my family! Full review
- Jan 06, 2015 · Don't believe them when they say you can't order the abbreviated tasting menu!!When they called to confirm the reservation, they made it clear that they only serve the chef's full tasting menu. They do not do the abbreviated menu. My husband, friend and I were already not very impressed with the … Full review
- Jan 04, 2015 · We found this restaurant way overpriced for what it delivers. We are frequent fine diners and enjoy michelin star rated places as well as seeking out other top chefs and the best tasting menus. But when we tried the Chez TJ tasting menu with wine pairings we were very disappointed. The courses were good but the … Full review
- Jan 04, 2015 · This place is surprisingly located in a small house, and the decor is sort of a family style.I really appreciate their effort in customizing the menu for us. My parter is a vegan and they called several times about the ingredients and the menu before the dinner. For every course, my partner had a slightly … Full review
- Dec 11, 2014 · Outstanding food and great experience. The dishes are beautiful and very creative. The quality and variety of the ingredients is phenomenal. I had been driving by that place many times, and never thought, until yesterday night, that I could find such elevated and refined gastronomy just a block away from Castro Street. They deserve their Michelin star without any doubt. Full review