why we always go the extra mile to make your floral gift perfect. Let Fleur De Lis be your first choice for flowers.
- May 15, 2014 · We had a death in the family and needed flowers for the casket. Mind you the funeral was on Friday morning and I called Wednesday evening so it was very last minute. Plus it was right before Mother's day weekend so I'm sure they were busy. May was very professional and kind. She was also sensitive to my … Full review
- Feb 14, 2014 · DO NOT ORDER FROM HERE. The thought of this flower shop makes me sick. My husband ordered my Valentine's flowers from here because they were nearby and guess what, they NEVER ARRIVED. Who has the audacity to do this?! They ruined my Valentine's day. Seems to be an ongoing theme … Full review
- Dec 17, 2013 · For a friend's Mardi Gras party, I wanted to bring flowers that are nicer than those you buy at the supermarket. I was having coffee across the street from Fleur De Lis and decided to check it out. I told the arrangers the amount I'd like to spend and gave them an idea of colors. I left the rest to them and they did … Full review
- Nov 07, 2013 · Gorgeous floral arrangements & wonderful service. May is one of the kindest people I have met thank you for making my day through our conversations and also the beautiful arrangements in my office. If you need flowers this should be your go to! Full review
- Oct 21, 2013 · Came in at last minute to get flowers for a coworkers sick daughter. I didn't catch the name of the woman who helped me but she asked my price range and was able to put together a beautiful bouquet in under 10 minutes, AND even gave me a military discount because I came in uniform. I'll be back! Full review