Atherton Park Inn & Suites
2834 El Camino Real, Redwood City, CA 94061
Searching for rates...
See other rates
We couldn't find rates for these dates. Try different dates or call the hotel to check availability.
See other hotels in Redwood City
- Jul 22, 2014 · We stayed here because my dad was hospitalized at Stanford Hosp. It's about 2 miles from the hosp. We got a Stanford Hospital rate which is considerably cheaper than the regular rate. They will as... Full review
Clean room, friendly and helpful staff
- Mar 17, 2014 · The walls here are paper thin, and the first night the couple in the next room was having a very good time, sharing every moan and groan with us until way after midnight. The following night a dif... Full review
Better hope your neighbors are very quiet
- Mar 10, 2014 · This property used to be a Holiday Inn Express and has apparently recently been sold to a private owner. My husband and I stayed Friday and Saturday nights. We found the gentleman working the fron... Full review
Enjoyable stay in the heart of the bay area.
- Feb 16, 2014 · We attend a Valentine's Day concert in Redwood City every year. This is the first Redwood City hotel we feel good about giving our recommendation. We have stayed at 10 other Redwood City hotels, o... Full review
Great place in a city where finding good places to stay requires checking reviews carefully.
- Feb 12, 2014 · I recently had to visit on of my agency's offices in Menlo Park. The hotel prices in this Silicone Valley area of California are extremely high, and more than my agency will allow me to pay. We fo... Full review
A good value in an expensive market