Atherton Park Inn & Suites
2834 El Camino Real, Redwood City, CA 94061
(650) 366-2000 · Hotel Class:2 stars
Searching for rates...
See other rates
We couldn't find rates for these dates. Try different dates or call the hotel to check availability.
See other hotels in Redwood City
- Mar 17, 2014 · The walls here are paper thin, and the first night the couple in the next room was having a very good time, sharing every moan and groan with us until way after midnight. The following night a dif... Full review
Better hope your neighbors are very quiet
- Mar 10, 2014 · This property used to be a Holiday Inn Express and has apparently recently been sold to a private owner. My husband and I stayed Friday and Saturday nights. We found the gentleman working the fron... Full review
Enjoyable stay in the heart of the bay area.
- Feb 16, 2014 · We attend a Valentine's Day concert in Redwood City every year. This is the first Redwood City hotel we feel good about giving our recommendation. We have stayed at 10 other Redwood City hotels, o... Full review
Great place in a city where finding good places to stay requires checking reviews carefully.
- Feb 12, 2014 · I recently had to visit on of my agency's offices in Menlo Park. The hotel prices in this Silicone Valley area of California are extremely high, and more than my agency will allow me to pay. We fo... Full review
A good value in an expensive market
- Nov 26, 2013 · The room we stayed in was clean and bed comfortable. the carpets looked worn and maybe should replaced. We were in the front part of hotel which was noisy due to traffic on El Comino.Like many hot... Full review
Room was adequate and clean
- Nov 25, 2013 · For any Orwell-lovers out there I can confirm that Room 101 is your worst nightmare: certainly at the Atherton. Of course in this area of mostly-dreadful hotels, beggars can't be choosers but it i... Full review
- Sep 10, 2013 · The rooms are pretty big with a huge comfortable bed. They have free wi-fi and a big screen TV. They offer complimentary goods daily (a bottle of water and possibly 1-2 candy bars). On request the... Full review
Free wi-fi, nice rooms
- Sep 07, 2013 · My wife and I stayed here on a Friday night because we had a number of activities nearby on Friday and early Saturday.Room was fine.King bed was very comfortable.Everything was in good order.Free ... Full review
- Aug 20, 2013 · Hey, it's a Holiday Inn Express. Your expectations aren't high and unrealistic; I didn't expect a spa or a valet service and they didn't have one. I showed up very late and there was someone to ch... Full review
Nice, not thrilling, but nice
- Aug 04, 2013 · The hotel is set back from the busy El Camino Real, making the rooms sufficiently quietly.The air conditioner could have been quieter, though.It's the kind that goes on and off all night.The room ... Full review
Very good experience
- Aug 02, 2013 · Stayed for a weekend during a trip to Palo Alto to visit family.This is a great value.A very nice and good size room with refrigerator, coffee maker, and free wifi.The included breakfast is ample ... Full review