2650 El Camino Real, Redwood City, CA 94061 · Oakwood
(650) 369-9200 · Hotel Class:2 stars
Searching for rates...
See other rates
We couldn't find rates for these dates. Try different dates or call the hotel to check availability.
See other hotels in Redwood City
- Jun 08, 2014 · Was put in a room that turned to be a suite that was booked site unseen over the phone.After checking-in and after requesting another room, was told that the motel was full.This turned out to be n... Full review
- Jun 06, 2014 · Very pleasant, courteous and efficient service by Tika, who obviously works hard to make guests feel at home. This Days Inn is very lucky to have her running the place. The grounds are well-kept a... Full review
Very good value
- Jun 01, 2014 · Front desk was very accomadating Room was clean and the bed was comfortable It felt like the bathroom floor was heated. Had a microwave, coffee maker, good tv, refrigerator, and was quiet. Is on t... Full review
- May 27, 2014 · This hotel got 3 stars because of it's location. I stayed here on a business trip and there was easy access to freeways and convenient to make all my meetings around the silicon valley. The room w... Full review
Business Travel Only, nothing special
- May 25, 2014 · I choose the Days Inn in Redwood City because it was the low cost option. The room was good size with a comfortable bed and a mini-fridge. It is located in a nice area with several places to eat a... Full review
- May 19, 2014 · They have a wifi but it never worked. I went to the front office and reported that but they did not fix the issue. I will never stay here again. Full review
- May 18, 2014 · The room was clean, although the carpet seriously needs replacement. The door lock required two hands to hold the broken card reader together in order to get it to read the card. Great feeling of ... Full review
Fix the door locks
- May 17, 2014 · The total room needs to be renovated. The bathroom smells bad and quite old. Water is leaking. There is no hair dryer. Hot water comes and goes. The bath-tub looks very old, and needed to be changed. Full review
The total room needs to be renovated. The bathroom smells...
- Apr 20, 2014 · I like it, location, cleanness, pleasant set up of furniture and pain nice colornice view, Full review
- Apr 18, 2014 · Was a nice Days Inn easy to get to off the freeway and well kept up. They need to serve the free breakfast earlier to fit more travelers. Full review
One night stay
- Apr 14, 2014 · My wife and I stayed for 3 nights in April 2014 and it was adequate. The room was spacious as was the bathroom. The carpet was worn but otherwise it was clean.The wi if was intermittent after the ... Full review
No frills but good for the price