Pacific Inn of Redwood City
in the lobby. Kitchenettes are available upon request, however all rooms are equipped with a microwave, refrigerator, and coffee maker. Our Deluxe rooms feature an in-room jacuzzi. The hotel has free Wifi and parking for all guests and is located 20 minutes from San Francisco International Airport and 25 minutes from San Jose International Airport. Stanford University, shopping malls, and fine restaurants are all very nearby. Laundry and fax facilities are available.
- 2/26/2014I'm not one to write a bad review, but I have to say this was one of the worst places we have stayed.Our room had stains on the bedspread, the counters were grubby, and the furniture was really be... More
- 2/10/2014Hotel/motel prices in the whole Bay area are stupid expensive. So for $79 a night for 2 Queen size beds, this is a bargain. The accommodations are decent. Room was clean, big enough for my son and... More
Good for the price
- 12/31/2013Breakfast and other services are bad, buy that's what you get for that price. Some of the staff are really unfriendly and unwilling to help.Location is not that great either, it's 15 blocks from t... More
You get what you pay
- 12/29/2013The worst stay whilst we were in thr US. San francisco is expensive so it was reasonably priced, but in terms of value for money not up to standards. Plus points were the in room jacuzzi and popco... More
Slightly below average
- 12/23/2013I didn't want to spend too much money for a one-night's stay but that's hard to find in the Bay Area. AAA had this sight available for booking so I thought it might be ok even though AAA only show... More
Surprised and Satisfied!