- Mon - Sat10:00 AM - 9:30 PM
- Sun10:00 AM - 9:00 PM
something new or just want to enjoy some old favorites, we promise that our inventive menu and attentive service willleave you truly satisfied. No matter what your occasion calls for or your appetite demands, the friendly staff at Ben Frank's promise to make your next dining experience a pleasant one.
- 9/1/2013After 8 years of driving by I finally felt like a hot dog.Service was quick even though there was a line.Corn dog for the kid was Costco quality.Chicken nuggets for other kid were better than Micky Ds, but still nothing special.Seemed like processed chicken still.Chilli Dog?Was a big sloppy mess.Roll was … More
- 7/5/2013Yes I have weird cravings and sometimes I don't want to wear shoes or get out of the car! So I make a little drive to get a piping hot Polish sausage at this drive-through restaurant. The simple things can make you happy! It's much tastier than the Costco polish sausage -- which is cheaper but leaves an … More
- 6/29/2013I've been going for years. Pretty standard fare, but hey, it satisfies the cravings.The drive through can be a little bit slow but it's nothing really worth complaining about. I would give it 4 stars but my dad got bad food poisoning after our last visit. :( More
- 6/18/2013When I want a hot dog I think of Ben Franks. I've never been disappointed going here. Next time you're thinking of getting a burger somewhere try getting a hot dog at Ben Franks instead. More
- 6/11/2013Came to this spot on the advice of a friend...we were in the area and she suggested this place....I had the Hot link meal and yea it was pretty good.. the crisp, slightly spicy flavor was more than i was expecting... just had mustard on it and it was pretty good... the fries were good too but not the best... can't wait … More