- Mon - Sat10:00 AM - 9:30 PM
- Sun10:00 AM - 9:00 PM
something new or just want to enjoy some old favorites, we promise that our inventive menu and attentive service willleave you truly satisfied. No matter what your occasion calls for or your appetite demands, the friendly staff at Ben Frank's promise to make your next dining experience a pleasant one.
- 3/4/2014Haha all the haters don't like this place for some reason.If yer itchin' for some good hotdogs, you can't beat Ben Franks.Polish sausage with some milk shake, are you kidding? CANT BE BEAT! More
- 3/4/2014Since I was a kid I have been coming to BFs. Brought my own kid too! The hot dog is truly a gourmet dog not a costco quality! You get tomatoes spicey mustard ketchup and hear the crack as the spices and taste wrap your taste buds! Really really good! I maybe able make my own with Nathan's but then I would need to eat all 8! Go try one! More
- 2/21/2014I hate to say this because I would love to be able to take full advantage of the drive thru often, but I can't. I was looking for a yummy delicious hot dog but it wasn't good and it was way over priced.I'd rather go to wienerschnitzel and get some real hot dogs with reasonable prices but there isn't a … More
- 2/20/2014For what this place is, its really good. You don't come here for a gourmet meal. You come for a bomb ass dog or burger... or fries or a shake. And those things are very good here. I came yesterday and got a yummy crispy chicken burger and loved it. I also had some chocolate shake and it was addicting. More
- 2/17/2014This little run-down lard hut churns out some tasty dogs & burgers. I'm a longtime fan of the chili-cheese dog and the malts/shakes. As others have said, the fries are pretty disappointing, definitely frozen. The philly cheesesteak was pretty bad also, won't be trying that again. Be warned though, it isn't for the faint of heart. Chances are high that you'll be spraying the bowl later. More