- Mon - Sun6:00 AM - 9:00 PM
other dishes are baked in our wood-burning oven. We use local, natural, sustainable ingredients and our first crop of heirloom tomatoes, fresh herbs and beans is on its way from our own gardens. We are the proud recipients of 2008, 2009, 2010 Wine Spectator Awards for our excellent wine selections and are the Peninsula's People's Choice for "Best Bakery" and "Best Desserts", as well as the Regional Taster's Choice "Best Pizza". Our full-service European Bakery offers an full array of pastries, cookies, pies, cakes, wedding and other custom cakes and desserts. We're the perfect venue for booking your next special event! WELCOME!
Popular menu items
- 12/1/2013the fresh bread and the pizzas are amazing More
- 11/24/2013I returned for the desserts andam very glad I did.I ordered to go, one macaroon, two berry and one chocolate napoleon. They were all delicious! Will return for more in the near future. More
- 11/23/2013I have had breakfast here several times but never knew how good the coffee is until our most recent visit last weekend.The food was good and the service was also good. I didn't know the croissant breakfast came with potatoes. When I mentioned this (didn't realize I said this out loud) the server happily … More
- 11/14/2013Gave it a second try. Coffee was horrible . Husband agreed. Took forever! Pastry dry. Cute place but I'd rather get my coffee across the street. More
- 11/14/2013This place is really over-rated. The only reason it is packed is because of lack of competition around. I tried the traditional Benedict with Canadian bacon. It was the most ordinary benedict I ever had, literally just pouched eggs on English muffin. I was expecting much more from a place with this much crowd. More