- Mon - Sun6:00 AM - 9:00 PM
are baked in our wood-burning oven. We use local, natural, sustainable ingredients and our first crop of heirloom tomatoes, fresh herbs and beans is on its way from our own gardens.We are the proud recipients of 2008, 2009, 2010 Wine Spectator Awards for our excellent wine selections and are the Peninsula's People's Choice for "Best Bakery" and "Best Desserts", as well as the Regional Taster's Choice "Best Pizza". Our full-service European Bakery offers an full array of pastries, cookies, pies, cakes, wedding and other custom cakes and desserts.We're the perfect venue for booking your next special event!WELCOME!
Popular menu items
- 4/6/2014I had lunch here with my gf at the bar--place gets crowded but the bar was fun watching the cooks. I ordered the fish tacos and was disappointed because the tacos were not warmed up and therefore they crumbled as I tried to pick them up and ended up eating with fork and knife. They were pretty bland tasting … More
- 4/5/2014We stopped at this bakery in our way to San Jose from Filoli. Pastries and bread are good. I tried a meringue and a focaccia bread because those are my favorites. Costumer service is lousy. I was ready to order, the girl who helped me ignored me and asked my daughter if she was ready to order (??). She … More
- 4/5/2014Patience needed.Food good.Servers are overwhelmed so short at times.Had friction but better now. More
- 3/21/2014Delicious, fresh and not so sweet. Friendly, cozy and welcoming! This bakery is one of my favorite in the area. I love the choice, the variety and that there is not so much sugar in the pastries, cakes and cookies. The tea is delicious here and it is nice to sit on a high leather chair sipping it and enjoying a delicious … More
- 3/15/2014I didn't even know that this place existed! On my way to class, I stopped by to pick up a little lunch. Otherwise, my only options would've been fast food farther down Woodside Rd :/Anyway, I ordered the ham and cheese croissant, pistachio and blueberry macarons (lovely surprise when I walked in!) and bottled … More