Pacific Euro Hotel
868 Main St, Redwood City, CA 94063 · Stambaugh Heller
(650) 363-1642 · Hotel Class:2 stars
Searching for rates...
See other rates
We couldn't find rates for these dates. Try different dates or call the hotel to check availability.
See other hotels in Redwood City
- Jun 11, 2014 · This hotel is very affordable, comfortable, and has an excellent location in downtown Redwood City. It was better than I expected...some of the negative reviews are undeserved (in my opinion). Ple... Full review
Great value, clean and comfortable
- Jun 05, 2014 · Exactly what I expected and as advertised: tiny, youth hostel-like room. Great historic district location for walking to cafés/bars/restaurants. I asked for a quiet room with my own bathroom (abou... Full review
Economic traveling near Palo Alto/ San Francisco- a rare find.
- Jun 05, 2014 · I was starting a summer internship with nowhere to go.After exhaustively searching craigslist, airbnb, padmapper, etc. I found a hotel was a good shorter-term solution (I stayed here for about 2 w... Full review
Affordable stay, even for long-term
- May 13, 2014 · Excellent. Can't beat the price for an economy room. Hidden gem in Redwood City. Helpful staff, too. Rooms have been recently remodeled and the check in area is to be remodeled, soon. Recommended ... Full review
Good, economical room and helpful staff
- May 09, 2014 · The Pacific Euro Hotel is located in downtown Redwood City pretty close to the train station. When we arrived we noticed a strange smell in our room. The bathroom door could not be closed and the ... Full review
Not recommended - avoid