Pacific Euro Hotel
868 Main St, Redwood City, CA 94063
(650) 363-1642 · Hotel Class:2 stars
Internet Access ··
Searching for rates...
See other rates
We couldn't find rates for these dates. Try different dates or call the hotel to check availability.
See other hotels in Redwood City
- 11/25/2013Stayed 4 nights in a room with a bathroom. Very small room good for 1 but not for 2 IMHO, very comfy bed, clean, secure, close to restaurants. Thin walls, so bring earplugs. Room lights are on mot... More
Pacific Euro Hotel is good!
- 11/19/2013Okay, so you have to overcome some first impressions with this hotel.It is old, small, and can appear a bit sketchy at first.Don't let that fool you.The rooms are clean, the bed is comfy, and the ... More
Much Better than Your First Impressions
- 11/18/2013This was inexpensive for the area, but the room was extremely small with a Murphy bed for sleeping. The room smelled strongly of the deoderizer you smell in bathrooms; my clothes stored in a duffl... More
Very basic single bed accomodation
- 11/13/2013Stayed for 1 night clean room cozy feeling to itflat screen TV, refrigerator, microwave, Hotel is on main st everything is walking distance to restaurants, library, train stations etc. Manager was... More
Great Hotel ★★★★
- 10/18/2013I was looking for inexpensive lodging not far from Santa Clara Marriot where I was attending a meeting. My budget was tight and it cost me the same to stay in a room by myself where I could skype ... More
What a great place for the money and fantastic location