Pacific Euro Hotel
868 Main St, Redwood City, CA 94063 · Stambaugh Heller
Searching for rates...
See other rates
We couldn't find rates for these dates. Try different dates or call the hotel to check availability.
See other hotels in Redwood City
- Jul 20, 2014 · This was my second time staying at the Pacific Euro Hotel for business and the reason why I returned was based on a great customer service experience that I experienced the first time and again no... Full review
- Jul 17, 2014 · Yes... there's a reason for all these awesome reviews!! This is going to be my second stay in about a month. First of all, the customer service there is fantastic. It's clean, it's conveniently si... Full review
- Jul 04, 2014 · I was looking for a budget hotel while visiting Silicon Valley for a tech event in Palo Alto. Reviews were very decent and I booked the hotel for one night. I was pleasantly surprised by the great... Full review
- Jun 11, 2014 · This hotel is very affordable, comfortable, and has an excellent location in downtown Redwood City. It was better than I expected...some of the negative reviews are undeserved (in my opinion). Ple... Full review
Great value, clean and comfortable
- Jun 05, 2014 · I was starting a summer internship with nowhere to go.After exhaustively searching craigslist, airbnb, padmapper, etc. I found a hotel was a good shorter-term solution (I stayed here for about 2 w... Full review
Affordable stay, even for long-term