Pacific Euro Hotel
868 Main St, Redwood City, CA 94063 · Stambaugh Heller
(650) 363-1642 · Hotel Class:2 stars
Searching for rates...
See other rates
We couldn't find rates for these dates. Try different dates or call the hotel to check availability.
See other hotels in Redwood City
- Jun 11, 2014 · This hotel is very affordable, comfortable, and has an excellent location in downtown Redwood City. It was better than I expected...some of the negative reviews are undeserved (in my opinion). Ple... Full review
Great value, clean and comfortable
- Jun 05, 2014 · I was starting a summer internship with nowhere to go.After exhaustively searching craigslist, airbnb, padmapper, etc. I found a hotel was a good shorter-term solution (I stayed here for about 2 w... Full review
Affordable stay, even for long-term
- Jun 05, 2014 · Exactly what I expected and as advertised: tiny, youth hostel-like room. Great historic district location for walking to cafés/bars/restaurants. I asked for a quiet room with my own bathroom (abou... Full review
Economic traveling near Palo Alto/ San Francisco- a rare find.
- May 13, 2014 · Excellent. Can't beat the price for an economy room. Hidden gem in Redwood City. Helpful staff, too. Rooms have been recently remodeled and the check in area is to be remodeled, soon. Recommended ... Full review
Good, economical room and helpful staff
- May 09, 2014 · The Pacific Euro Hotel is located in downtown Redwood City pretty close to the train station. When we arrived we noticed a strange smell in our room. The bathroom door could not be closed and the ... Full review
Not recommended - avoid
- May 07, 2014 · My room was clean and the bed was comfortable. The fridge and microwave worked well and I had everything I needed for a stay of a few days.Considering the hotel was apparently booked pretty solid ... Full review
Would definitely stay there again
- May 05, 2014 · Small quaint hotel.Half the price of the name brand hotels. Many restaurants are within a few feet of the hotel.Clean rooms but they are very small.The bed was fairly comfortable, I've slept on wo... Full review
Not the worst yet not the best
- Apr 30, 2014 · After staying in this hotel for 4 nights I learned something....to never try to save too much money when booking acommodation in a place that I don't really know, and also to believe in bad review... Full review
You get what you pay for...
- Apr 25, 2014 · Excellent place to stay a for a long period for the low cost and the good rooms. They are confortable and clean. Near RedwoodDowntown, with goods restaurants around and also near the Caltrain stat... Full review
Outstanding location, price and place
- Mar 20, 2014 · Centrally located in downtown Redwood City, California. Walking distance to all main attractions in the area. Rooms are small, and there's no pool or restaurant (though restaurants are steps out t... Full review
Excellent lodging for price
- Mar 08, 2014 · We arrived early on Thursday after flying from Tokyo, and although check-in was not until later, they were gracious enough to allow us to check-in early to get cleaned up and drop our luggage.We f... Full review
Outstanding Service, Great Location!